Holy cow! He is HUGE! I can't believe how old we are getting. I have a kid, and you have a HUGE kid! Weird weird weird. It seems like yesterday we were all swimming in any pool we could find and goofing off at all times. Your children are all so beautiful. Don't you just love boys? I DO!!! And I love you my darling! -Dawnie-
3 comments:
wow jacob a can not believe how big you have gotten, i cant wait to see you. ps LOVE THE GLASSES
Holy cow! He is HUGE! I can't believe how old we are getting. I have a kid, and you have a HUGE kid! Weird weird weird. It seems like yesterday we were all swimming in any pool we could find and goofing off at all times. Your children are all so beautiful. Don't you just love boys? I DO!!! And I love you my darling!
-Dawnie-
I need more pictures!!!
Post a Comment